Monday, September 24, 2012

University Application Help!


Hello everyone!
I am so deeply sorry that I have not been posting as much! So much is going on with my life as I am taking a full load of classes AND not to mention applying to other schools around the state. And so iv been working so hard on my admission essays, perfecting it to the max. As we all know the essay portion is very important.

I have also been researching the top schools in my state deciding which to apply to. According to New Princeton Review (click link to go to page) there are a few Florida schools that have made The New 2012 Best 377 Colleges.
These include:

Florida Southern College- FSC
Florida State University- USF
University of Central Florida- UCF
University of Florida- UF (my first choice!)
University of South Florida- USF
New College of Florida
University of Miami- UM

Because these schools are the top of course I will be applying. But it really is alot of hard work filling out the applications. The essays for me take the longest. But i found a really cool website that can help out with correcting and giving helpful opinions on your work! How cool is that? I know I'm a nerd, but hey! I want to get into a good school. And so I will be sharing with all of you to help you guys out awell! Essay Fourm (Click!)
I had already posted one of my essays and within that same day I had a reply with many comments on what I should fix and edit out. I love this website. I hope it can help you guys out too, Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment