Thursday, September 6, 2012

L'oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara Review!


Every girl needs a good mascara! I personally use mascara on a daily bases, even more than eyeliner. Think of your eyes as a flower and your eyelashes as the petals, they should be long and pretty looking! But unfortunately they are so hard to find. This month I am loving the L'oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara!


This is how it looks. And its less than $10 at your local drug store!


It is amazing, it gives you the length, the darkness and even contains Hydra Collagen which creates up to 12x more volume.




This mascara also brings a brush that is twice as thick as traditional brushes.



For me with one coat it lengthened, added volume, defines, conditions, and holds a curl. And it really does last me all day. I wear it from morning to late night without it smudging. The wand seems a bit wild, but the criss-crossing hairs really work. The tip was useful to reach the tiny lashes and i didn't get much mascara on my eyelids or skin while doing my bottom lashes. When I applied there was no odor nor was there any when the mascara dried.

This mascara is also very easy to remove! Just a simple face cleanser and it comes right off. No need for scrubbing or ripping out your eyelashes as some other products need.

Here's a picture of the difference, the right has no mascara and the left has the mascara.
Try it out and let me know how it works for you!

2 comments:

  1. amazing mascara *_* your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really is! and thank you i enjoyed your blog aswell but some parts are german so i dont know where to click to follow Lol

    ReplyDelete