Monday, September 17, 2012

Life Quotes!

Hello everyone!
So as you probably have noticed I have not done a post on life recently. Well this post is here to change that.
This is going to be a nice short and sweet post on quotes that help me get through my day, or even give my mind something to think about. I personally love quotes because they are like little reminders, they push us to think past some of the things we cant help but think about through the day. I even added pictures. Here are some of my favorites!

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. -Robert Frost 

A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. -Charles Darwin 


When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. -Erma Bombeck 




Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. -Henry David Thoreau 


I really do love theses quotes, they are always there to remind me that I have something better going on for me in the future, to forget about what has happened in the past, to imply let go and live my life the way I want to. I need to think about what I want in life and not what others want for me.

I need to remember to live each day with happiness and gratefulness. Life is a gift not a right. Therefore we need to be thankful. And as my last picture says life really is beautiful!

3 comments:

  1. Great quotes! Definitely something I needed to read to put life into perspective lately. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete