Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Garnier BB Cream Review!

Hello everyone!
Today I will be doing a review on Garnier's new BB Cream Skin Renew Miracle skin Perfecter, wow that's a mouth full. I purchased mine at Target for $8.99.

 B.B. Cream is also known as Beauty Balm Cream which combines several beauty routine steps in one. If you have concerns such as discoloration, dullness, blotches and dryness this is the perfect product because it does it all in one! It can be such a hassle to find products that fit your specific needs, then to pile them all on..that's just took much work.

There are two shades, light/ medium and medium/ deep, which is the one I am reviewing. This is what the packaging looks like:


Here is what is inside:
 
I applied a small amount on my hand, and i have to say that is goes on very smooth.

 
I then blended it in, the product blends nicely. At first I thought the product would be too pigmented but it really isn't! IT gives light coverage to even out the skin tone.

 
I am actually really liking this product. It has SPF 15 which is a plus, no need to go out of your way to find your sunscreen, it claims to renew, brighten, evens, and hydrate. The product is very light weight and I really can feel it hydrating my skin.
 
 One thing that I am not too fond of is the sheer finish which can make your skin look oily at times, take this into consideration. Another thing is that it does have a scent! For me it does not bother me and I find it to be pleasant, but others might disagree. 
 
This cream even contains vitamin C and mineral pigments!
 
90% had a more even complexion
93% saw a more healthy glow
96% saw smoother skin
 
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I totally love Garnier's BB Cream, I swear by it. I use the light shade as I'm paley waley. I love the spf, the mated effect and how it gives me a totally blank canvas to work with. Great post!!x

    x Abbie x

    abstermac.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I love it!
    and thank you!

    ReplyDelete