Thursday, September 27, 2012

Drivers License Failure!

Hey everyone!
So today I went to take my drivers licence test! Unfortunately i failed :(( 
I was so upset, it was that stupid three point turn. In my defense I kinda went on a whim and so I was not prepared, nor have I ever done a three point turn! So I am going back again later next week to see if I pass, which I really hope I do becauseee..... I'M GETTING A CAR!

Yes! I'm getting a car this weekend, but I wont say which one till I do it it can be a surprise! But back to the test.. yes, I failed. She told me do a three point turn now and I completely froze, I knew what it was but I had no idea how to go about it. I just sat there asking questions. Her response, "you should know how to do it." And so I made one move just one and by then I had already failed.

But I'm ready for next week, I now what what I have to do, just need some practice and I'm ready to go!
Ill let you guys know how I do, but till then here a video on the stupid three point turn..

If anyone is taking their test soon, good luck! And don't forget to practice your three point turn! I'm talking from experience! Lol
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment