Friday, September 7, 2012

Ariana Grande!

Hello everyone!
So today I was searching new songs to listen to, and I suddenly thought about the girl from the show Victorious. Not the main character but Kat Valentine also known as Ariana Grande in real life!
                                                             
She looks so cute on the show and I love her characters personality, so I thought id check out her music, and as it turns out shes pretty good! I love the high and low notes she reaches, sometimes I'm speechless and all I can think is 'wow shes really good.' I strongly recommend you to check her out I'm sure you will love her!

She mainly does covers but she does have a song and video out called "Put your hearts up." (I will link it at the bottom of the post :) ) This song gives a strong and empowering message about giving a little love can change the world. One of her many covers that I enjoy includes the song "Emotions" by Mariah Carey, which can be found on itunes. Here's the link: http://soundcloud.com/ariana-grande-official/emotions-ariana-grande-mariah



Enjoy and have an amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment