Saturday, September 8, 2012

It's Earring Time!

Hello lovelies!
Today I decided to make a post on a few of my favorite earrings. These are actually the ones I wear most often and I simply love them!
The small white hearts are the newest edition to the family as they just arrived in the mail yesterday. If you cant tell I simply adore bows, I have a few more but decided just to share these two. The small bunnies I worse just about everyday during the summer while I was on vacation. I got so many compliments on them it was crazy, but I'm not complaining!

The black flowers actually came in a set and are from Forever21 while all the rest are from ebay, my favorite place to shop for accessories! And they are so cheap too!
Can you guess how much I paid for each? Probably not, they were actually all less than $1 US! Crazy right??

I personally love wearing earrings, without them I actually feel boyish in some way. I have a feeling as if I am missing something almost as if I'm naked..but not, you guys know what I mean. I don't know what id do without my earrings, as a matter of fact I always have a pair on, except in the shower or when I'm sleeping of course. But I notice that I never go out without a pair on, its a must have!

Whats your favorite must have item?

No comments:

Post a Comment